facts and research
young mum stories
young parents want...
story of my life
10 benefits of being a young mum
Posted by Prymface on Friday, April 30, 2010
1. You can just about get away with sharing the same clothes (sometimes) without looking like mutton (?!?)
2. You can still vaguely remember doing GCSE's - which actually helps a lot when they are doing theirs.
3. You have so much more energy before you reach 30. By that time you can (should) stop running round after them.
4. You're so poor when they are babies that your financial situation can only really get better.
5. You never really knew what it was like to have freedom, as in proper adult freedom, so you don't have it to miss.
6. Your skin is more elasticy at 16.
7. At 34 you could sell up and leave the world of responsibility forever! (without the 'what if' questions)
8. Their friends all add you as facebook friends - great for getting an insight into their world (not so great if you'd rather not know) (or you'd rather they didn't know yours!)
9. Being constantly reminded of how young you are is actually quite nice in your thirties.
10. You have more chance of living to see your great great great great great grandchildren!
facebook elasticy stereotypes
« Back to posts
comments powered by Disqus.
blog comments powered by
care to learn
iain duncan smith
trust young mums
whats the problem?
Review of 2014 - Young Mama Power!
Delayed Update... The first Young Mums Meet up!
Child Maintenance Service is no silver bullet
This means nothing to me!
Subscribe to this blog